Sunday, January 13, 2008

One Thing That Will Destroy Any Basketball Dream

Dear Baller,

I'm writing you today to confess.

This is not about promoting my programs.

This is not about trying to sell you anything.

If you were interested in buying one of my programs,Don't buy it until tomorrow.

Today, I want you to think about and focus on one thing.

I'm not perfect.

I will never be perfect.

I know I'm not here for everybody, I'm here for somebody.

Some people love my stuff and others dislike it.

I don't know why they don't like it, and to be honest, I don't care.

I only focus on the ballers and people that want my help , not the ones that don't want my help.

I want to make sure you understand one very important thing.

I was thinking earlier today about the one thing that would stop me.

The one thing that would prevent me from achieving my dreams.

The one thing that would not allow me to live the life I want.

And the only answer I could come up with is:

Not taking action.

By not taking action, Nothing will get accomplished.

These things will destroy any dream:

- laziness
- procrastination
- failure to act

You see, I have always felt like I have the talent to accomplish anything.

But for a few years of my life procrastination was my best friend.

Now I look back and say, man, why didn'tyou just stop and say:

"I will not allow my laziness to be the reason for failure."

Since then I have tried very hard to get things going and worry about getting them right later

.I have made a commitment to NO longer allow my fears be the leader of my life.

I have decided that procrastination and laziness will no longer keep me hostage.

And if you decide the same thing today, you to will achieve any goal or dream you have laid out for yourself.

It's not easy.

And it definitely requires work.

But what doesn't?

I want you to be great.

I know you can be great.

Win because you can.

Be strong because you are.

Challenge yourself because you should.

I hope you make the decision I have made.

If you do:

The Life you want will be the life you experience.

Your # 1 Fan
Rali Todd
http://www.ballandgopro.com/

No comments: