Thursday, January 10, 2008

Can Michael Jordan Do This?

First I would like to thank all of you who responded to my email the other day about how much you enjoy reading my information.

I want to say thanks.

It's an honor for me to help you.

I wake up every mourning trying to figure out how I can help you the most.

Either with my programs or newsletters.

I thank you.

On we go...

I got an email the other day that said that I was wrong about MJ not being an all-star when he first came into the league.

I know MJ was not the worst player, but he definitely was not an all-star when he first started.

At least not in my mind.

He might have scored a bunch of points but that's not what I mean when I say All-Star.

An All-star is a leader.

A teacher.

A person who sacrifices his goals for others.

Someone who will put his teams success in front of their personal achievement.

MJ was not like that when he first started.

Neither was

Kobe
Shaq
Iverson
Ewing
Carter
Nash
Tmac

You get my point.

It's something you learn.

You don't get it at the beginning.

But after time you finally see the big picture.

Here's something that almost everyone( not just basketball players) don'tunderstand.

**** The invisible creates the visible.

Read That Again

**** The invisible creates the visible.

What's inside of you will create the outside of you.

The play you just made does not create the player you are.

The player you are creates the play you just made.

The car you drive, the clothes you where, the house you live in does not create who you are.

Who you are creates the car you drive, the clothes you wear and the house you live in.

So many people live life completely backwards and it just frustrates me to see it.

That's why I decided to help people.

YOU!

And that's why http://www.gobasketballpro.com/ was made.

Understand this:

The drills you perform does not make the player you are.

But the information you know makes the player you are.

Remember, The Invisible Creates The Visible.

The knowledge that you know ( invisible) will create the results ( visible) that you see and get.

If you fully understand this you will be 100 steps ahead of everyone else.

Your Coach
Rali Todd
http://www.ballandgopro.com/

PS - I'd really love to get an email from you like this:

" I'm gona make this very clear. With the information I found in http://www.gobasketballpro.com/, I was able to go from a bench warmer to an all-star. And the funny thing is I'm actually practicing less now then what I was doing before I found this information."

"It's amazing when you actually do something right. And buying http://www.gobasketballpro.com/ is definitely doing something right. Thank you coach.

Clinton Case
Ranked in top 100 in the state of Florida

No comments: