Thursday, February 7, 2008

Basketball Training Is Easier Then You Think

Brought to you by www.gobasketballpro.com

Dear Future Superstar...

Why do you make becoming a good or great
basketball player harder then it really is?

Why do you mimic or copy other ballers that
have no idea what it takes to dominate the
court?

I know, you say to yourself:

"well he's pretty good"

So I'm just going to do what he does.

Biggest mistakes of your life.

Just because he does what he does,
doesn't mean it works.

Let me explain.

We are all different. You. Me. They.

Are different.

Everyone has different goals.

There is no perfect plan.

All there is, is your plan.

When I played in high school, I didn't
want to be like everybody else.

I didn't want the same results.

I didn' want average results.

I figured, instead of doing what everybody
else does and watch as the same results float
in , I'm going to do the opposite of what
every body else does so I can get better
results.

"Rali, I see where your going, can you give me some examples?"

No Problem Doc.

You see, the majority practices what their not good at.

Great way to waste a bunch of time.

The All-Star practices what they're good
at and they turn what they'realready good
at into a secret, game dominating weapon that
transforms into something that they're GREAT
at.

I don't know about you, but I much
rather be GREAT at ONE thing than
average or okay at 3 or 4 things.

The average never has a plan, they
just do whatever comes to mind.

The All-Stars can't live without
a plan and stick to it religiously.

The hopeful waits to be accepted and
for some one to give them permission.

The greats wait for no one and give
them self all the permission they
need to get what they want.

I could keep going, but hopefully
you see where I'm heading with this.

Don't be like everybody else.

Fact is:

1 out of every 450,000 college basketball
players get a chance to play in the NBA.

There's a reason why that ONE baller gets to the NBA.

He's not the same as everybody else.

He's different.

He's a lot different.

I' ll leave you with something that
I live with and stand by EVERYDAY.

" If you want unusual results, you have to be unusual"

Playing in the NBA, or even playing
college ball is definitely unusual.

You have to be different if you
want different results.

Following what every body else does ,
but expecting and hoping for different
results, is, well, the definition of
insanity. ( sorry to have to be so blunt) :-)

Be different and you will be great.

Be the same and you will blend in with
everybody else and lost in the world of
similarity. ( not good)

Your Life long basketball coach
Rali Todd

PS- www.gobasketballpro.com is definitely different, it's
not that ' fluff ' stuff you're used to. It's NO BS basketball
training that will take your game to the top just like it
already has for over 1,000 basketball players.

Action Step for today-

Don't wait for people or someone to
qualify you for what you want. Go take it without the need
of someone saying that you're " Good Enough" to have it.

You are Good enough.

I know that.

You Know that.

The 15,000 people that are reading
this email right now know that too.

They're applauding you right now.

CAN YOU HEAR THEM?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Eѵerything is veгy open with a very сlear explanation of the challenges.
It wаs definitely infoгmative. Your site is νery
useful. Many thankѕ for shaгing!

Have a look at my homepage - gardening